Yorke Peninsula T’s & C’s
Crowne Plaza® Adelaide is committed to maintaining robust privacy protection for users of our website.
- The promoter: Crowne Plaza Adelaide (the Promoter). The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- The winner is selected at random, chances may be increased by completing competition actions available on the entry page.
- To enter, entrants must provide their details and agree to share their information with all parties, be 18 years old or over, agree to the competition T’s & C’s and complete their entries by August 31.
- The competition commences 1st August 2023, 12:00am AECST. Entries close August 31 2023, 11:59 AECST. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, these terms and conditions or any prize without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition or prizes will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, disqualify any entrant and declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if an entrant: Tampers with the entry process, including use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permit the entrant to automatically enter repeatedly; or, Tampers with the operation of the promotion or web site or found to be using multiple aliases, household addresses or email addresses; or, Acts in a disruptive, illegal or improper manner; or, Fails to establish their entitlement to enter the promotion to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction; or, Breaches these Conditions of Entry.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition. Each entrant hereby assigns to the Promoter all copyright and other intellectual property rights in their entry and all materials and content submitted to the Promoter as part of their entry.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
- Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the prize within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value.
- It is the winner’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have relevant and suitable travel insurance and valid documentation, including but not limited to, valid passports, visas, and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- There is one prize available, to a maximum value of $1000.00 AUD. Prize values are accurate as at 1 August 2023.
- One night accommodation in a Premium King Room at Crowne Plaza Adelaide, located at 27 Frome St, Adelaide, SA 5000. Winners will also receive 1 x $300 Voucher for Bayside Glamping, 1 x $200 Barley Stacks Wines Voucher and 1 x $250 Watsacowie Brewery Voucher.
- Any additional spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, travel insurance, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations, travel to and from departure point, and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this competition and the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- The prize is subject to availability as determined by the Promoter and can only be redeemed on the 29th July 2023.
- Winners will be chosen at random on 1st September 2023 and the winners will be contacted via Email, Text Message or Phone Call.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and a new winner will be selected by the Promoter. The promoter will only notify prize winners.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of South Australia, Australia and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia, Australia.
- The Promoter is Crowne Plaza Adelaide, 27 Frome Street, Adelaide SA 5000, ABN 147 547 62 084
Crowne Plaza® Adelaide
Tel: +61 8 7077 2222